Top 3 Red Flags We See With 401(k) Participant Managed Accounts
- Managed account performance is not benchmarked. As a result, we are concerned that there lacks competitive pressure to perform well.
- Participant managed accounts are not as customized as sellers would make it out to seem.
- Participant managed accounts fees are expensive and add up over time.
Download Conducting the 401(k) Fiduciary Committee Orchestra Guide
- Understand the fiduciary’s role in conducting a retirement plan committee orchestra.
- Get to know the 6 most common providers who provide critical services to the plan.
- Learn how to select service providers by asking the RIGHT questions.
Rules of the Retirement Plan Game
Do you ever wonder what rules your retirement plan is playing by? By understanding your plan’s rules and diligently adhering to them, you can feel confident in your ability to help your participants get ready for retirement.LEARN MORE
A good plan measures
three key elements:
investments, and fees.
A good plan serves
Fiduciaries have a
responsibility to make
with their employees’
best interests in mind.
Ready to Evaluate Your Plan’s Performance?
How we can Help
Speak with an adviser who can evaluate your plan in the three critical areas.
Understand how your current plan is performing.
Learn what you can do to improve your plan’s performance.