A Guide to Fiduciary Prudence: Part 1, Who is a retirement plan fiduciary?
Last Updated: November 02, 2012
- Who is a plan fiduciary?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of a plan fiduciary?
- What are the risks of being a plan fiduciary?
- How can a retirement plan committee help manage the fiduciary oversight of a plan?
- Who makes a good retirement plan committee member?
- What should a committee meeting agenda be comprised of and how should committee meetings be properly memorialized?
- How can third party service providers limit plan sponsors’ fiduciary liability?
- Can fiduciaries insure themselves against any potential losses?
- Exercises any discretionary authority or control in the management of the plan or disposition of the plan’s assets OR
- Can or does render investment advice for a fee OR
- Has any discretionary authority or control in administering the plan