What do you have to offer?
Pension Consultants is always on the lookout for perfection-driven professionals; people who are committed to the pursuit of advanced designations and ideal client outcomes. We are an extraordinary company because we hire extraordinary people – and because we work as a team, we offer an intellectually stimulating atmosphere where your career will flourish. Pension Consultants has also earned a reputation as a family-friendly employer; we encourage our employees to attend their spouses’ and children’s events even if they take place during office hours. Because what we do is so specialized and our hiring process so selective, we offer excellent benefits to attract and retain quality people:
- Competitive pay and annual performance evaluation/salary review
- Healthcare benefits
- Tuition reimbursement for work-related study
- 40-60 hours of formal training per year
- Paid time off including employee birthday
- Teambuilding, social events